6 Tips for Your Bridesmaid Gifts
There are a lot of duties that come with being a modern day bridesmaid, so naturally we take our bridal party gifting pretty seriously around the ASW office. Keep reading for our tips on how to pop the question to your favorite ladies!
xo E & L
Images courtesy of Rachel Red Photography.
1. Perfectly pampered. Whether it's luxe makeup, a favorite lotion, bath salt or scented soap or candle, we love gifting our girls items that they may not otherwise splurge on themselves. Being a bridesmaid is tough work, it's nice to give something your gals can pamper themselves with a bit before the big day.
3. Hand-written note. It's nice to let your lovely ladies know why you chose them to be in your VIP line-up. Write a little love note to include in your gifts.
4. Keepsake. Items like a delicate bracelet, earrings or necklace are a beautiful token for each maid to remember your wedding day. Jewelry makes for a lovely bridesmaid gift and serves a dual purpose if you'd like your ladies to coordinate accessories on the big day. We love a dainty, ceramic jewelry dish too!
5. Something borrowed, something...green? We love including a small, live plant in our bridesmaid gifts. Tiny succulents in tiny copper pots are the perfect desk accessory for your friend to take to the office or perch on her bathroom counter.
6. Bubbles. After all, this is one of the most celebratory times in your life, right? A little Champs split goes a long way...well, not that long, but you get the point ;) Add your favorite pretty bottle of bubbly and a single Champagne flute or coup. Let the toasting begin!